Acqua and Co have a fantastic range of floating fountains and aerators. Used primarily in lakes, dams and large ponds these products can create a beautiful display while providing added aeration to your body of water. Popular with landowners, councils and for some domestic applications. Subsurface option also available.
- Aer-O-Later is more ornate and create a larger, more eye catching display
- Very reliable
- High performance for a low cost
- Must be installed by licensed electrician
- Does not come assembled due to the risk of breakage when shipping. Must be assembled on site
- Comes with 40m of electrical cable as standard (not wired up). Can be ordered with custom cable lengths, please call us for a quote
- Available as single phase or 3 phase. Specify when ordering to avoid delays
- Additional shipping charges may apply to these items depending on your location
Any pond large area of water, particularly for dams and lakes which are prone to algae outbreaks or which require a beautiful fountain.
What we liked:
The sprint and Northstar's are great as a fountain. The Air O Lator comes standard with the Northstar nozzle, but can be fitted with several different styles of nozzles.
Less than ideal: