Acqua and Co have a fantastic range of floating fountains and aerators. Used primarily in lakes, dams and large ponds these products can create a beautiful display while providing added aeration to your body of water. Popular with landowners, councils and for some domestic applications. Subsurface option also available.
- The Splash 2008 has very high flows to turn over large quantities of water
- High performance for a low cost
- Must be installed by licensed electrician
- Does not come assembled due to the risk of breakage when shipping. Must be assembled on site
- Comes with 20m of electrical cable as standard (not wired up). Can be ordered with custom cable lengths, please call us for a quote
- Available as 3 phase only
- Additional shipping charges may apply to these items depending on your location
Any pond large area of water, particularly for dams and lakes which are prone to algae outbreaks or which require a beautiful fountain.
What we liked:
The Splash units are able to turn over large amounts of water per hour, this helps to add oxygen to the water which in turns help to break down the algae chains.
Less than ideal:
Not many, the splash aerators are ideal for large area's of water, an ability to turn over up to 192,000 litres of water per hour is massive.