The Aquaflo range of acrylic spillways are designed to be built in or behind a wall and can be installed in either a swimming pool with chlorinated/salt water or in a pond with fresh water. They can be set up to cascade (trickle gently down the wall) or to project (shoot out in a blade of water) from your feature, depending on the flow of the pump you have connected to it. Available as just the spillway box or with in build LED lights in different colours.
To order, consult the chart and the information below then select the spillway which suits your needs from the drop down list on the side of the page and add to cart. Don't forget to also select your pipe inlet as bottom or rear entry (see diagram below for example of each - bottom entry as shown on the left image and back entry on the right image).
- Can be used as Cascading Sheet (trickling gently down the wall) or Projecting Sheet (shooting out in a blade of water) water feature
- Can be used in chlorinated or freshwater (pools or ponds)
- Available with a 50mm or 125mm lip
- Available with solid White or Blue LED Lights or alternatively with Red/Green/Blue colour changing LED Lights (RGB includes a remote control and several options for patterns)
- LED light bars can be removed or replaced for easy maintanence
- Plumbing kits including pipe and fittings you need to connect to your pond pump specific for these spillways available - click here
- Refer to the bottom of the page for assisting with pump selection
- Recommended maximum height of 900mm above the water lever for any projecting spillway including Aquaflo. Any higher than this and the sheet breaks up and your feature will be very noisy, potentially beyond the point of being relaxing anymore
- Matching ponds and troughs available - click here
- For pump setup information - click here
- Box dimensions 80mm x 60mm + lip projection
- Each spillway comes with 32mm BSP female threaded socket inlets. 1 Inlet 300-900mm, 2 inlets for 1200mm
Suitable for almost any situation requring a spillway or waterwall. 125mm lip is perfect for walls the width of 1 brick.
What we liked:
Aquaflo spillways are our most flexible spillway. They are suitable for pools or ponds, can be used as projecting or cascading sheet and are available with or without lights. You can install an Aquaflo spillways in almost any situation.
Less than ideal:
When connected to a pool pump a non-return (one way) valve is required to be fitted to the pipe coming from the pump in order to keep water in the pipe at all times. The inital rush of water from a powerful pool pump runs the risk of cracking your spillway box if the line is not full of water.