The Barracuda has a sponge-less design and impeller capable of handling solids up to 6mm making it suitable for both filtration and water features.
- ldeal for use in ponds with particles up to a 6 mm size
- Ceramic bearings for continuous use
- Vortex impellor
- All the electrical parts are embedded in a block of plastic resin
- Overload protection by means of a thermal overload trip
- Simple maintenance with removable rotor assembly
- 3 Year warranty on pump (2 on Impeller)
10m cable on all models makes it plug and play, no electricion required. Hint: do not cut the plug to install, it will almost certainly void your warranty - as with most pond pumps
Water features, pond circulation, waterfalls, fountains streams, pond filters
What we liked:
There is both 1 ½" BSP male threads on the inlet and outlets. The 3 year warranty on the pump and 2 year on the impeller. The quality and features are excellent for the price point, very good value for money.
Best of all the reliability for the price has been excellent. This pump sits at the top end of pumps made in China.
Less than ideal:
Nothing for the price point.