Bianco pressure pumps are a good quality pump which are ideal for pumping rain water into you home or garden. They come standard with an electronic pressure controller on top which automatically tells the pump to turn on when you open a tap or flush your toilet. As with most pumps with this feature, they must be kept under a cover out of the rain. The bianco range has recently been upgraded and many parts are stronger and more durable than their older models, making them even better value for money. They can also be purchased with a Bianco Rainsaver, which will automatically switch your supply over to mains water when your tank empties.
- Approved for drinking water to standard of AS/NZS4020
- Continuously rated self priming pump.
- Self prime suction up to 9m.
- Safe, reliable easy-priming jet pump for domestic water applications and gardening.
- Designed to automatically start and stop the pump when taps are opened and closed.
- Automatic and manual reset.
- Manufactured with non-corrosive and rust proof materials.
- Capacitor start, TEFC motor provides high efficiency operation.
- Motor has double ball bearings and stainless steel shafts.
- Equipped with power cord and plug.
- For use with clean liquids without abrasives.
- Available as a standard pressure system or a Rainsaver mains backup system.
- Must be kept undercover out of the rain (below your tank or deck or under a pump cover).
Household rainwater supply, garden watering, some commercial and agricultural applications.
What we liked:
The Stainless steel pumps are suitable to AS/NZS4020 standards. The quality is very good. Our customers have been very happy, no negative feedback. Wonderful value for money.
Less than ideal:
Nothing for the price point.