Bianco have 2 options available to mount a pump inside a tank, with a pressure controller outside the tank at the top. This creates an automatic pressure system to feed your home or garden without the need for an external pump and pump cover taking up space. The unobtrusive press control unit comes with a stainless steel cover to protect it from the weather, making a good looking installation a breeze. It is also a fnatastic option for underground tanks. You also have the option of purchasing the pump with a Bianco Rainsaver which diverts your system to mains water when your tank runs low.
- Quiter pump operation due to it being submersed in the tank
- Pressure control unit tells the pump to turn on and off as demand requires
- Dry run protection
- Great for underground tanks
- Stainless steel cover for pressure control looks good and protects from the weather
- Easy to install
- Uses less space than an external pump
- 2 Year warranty
- 2 Models available
- Available with or without a mains backup system (Bianco Rainsaver)
Household and garden watering from a rainwater tank where quiet or unobtrusive operation is preferred.
What we liked:
Because the pump is mounted in the tank, the setup is almost unseen. Perfect for formal courtyards. High flow does many taps at once.
Less than ideal:
Maintanence is slightly harder since the pump needs to be removed from the tank to access. Usually mounted with a chain or similar.