These handy little Bianco sump pumps are very popular and affordable. The 400S2 and the 40011 are suitable for pumping out sumps in basements or some rainwater applications. The 40011 has an internal float switch which allows it to be installed in very small pits. The 550 is a bit larger and has a vortex style impeller which means it can handle dirtier water.
- All models supplied with an automatic float switch so the pump turns on when the pit is full and will pump until it is empty.
- 40011 comes with an internal float for tight fitting pits, must be clear water, no sediment.
- 400S2 comes with an external float switch, must be clear water, no sediment.
- 550 has a vortex impeller and can handle soft solids (leaves etc) up to 35mm
- 12 Month warranty
- Suitable for stormwater, water transfer, basement dewatering.
- Not suitable for septic tanks, construction sites or ponds/fountains, water catchments.
- Plug and play, easy to install
- If installing in a pit it can be a good idea to place the pump on a brick to raise it up from sediment at the bottom
- 10m Cable
Any light duty application where automatic activation is required. Pumping out flooded areas, drawing water from wells, water transfer.
What we liked:
Our customers have been very happy, no negative feedback. Good value for money
Less than ideal:
No good for construction sites, water catchments or ponds. Not rated for 24/7 use.