The Bianco Rainsaver MK4E can be retrofitted onto an existing household pressure system and connected to your mains water supply to provide a realiable mains backup system to your rainwater tank pump. The Bianco Rainsaver MK4E uses a float switch to detect the level of water in your tank. If there is water available, it will turn the pump on and rainwater will feed into your supply. If the tank is empty, it will automatically switch over to mains ensuring constant operation. The next time water is available, it will automatically switch back to your pumped supply.
- Save water and energy
- Maximise your rainwater usage
- Will connect to most domestic pressure systems - compatible with surface mounted or submersible pumps
- 2 Year warranty
- Available as a package with some Bianco and DAB pumps or indivdually to retrofit to your existing system
- Special inlet port for easy connection to a pressure tank if you wish to add one to your system to improve the life of your pump and save electricity
- Operates with pumps up to 800Kpa and 100 L/M
- Includes 12v Low Voltage top entry float to set water levels in tank
- For 240v pumps up to 1300 watts
Household water supply, toilets, laundry, garden watering.
What we liked:
Ensures a continuous supply of water if your tank runs dry. Maximises your rainwater usage, great for small or large tanks.
Less than ideal:
Nothing at all! Great product.