Blagdon Interpet Clear Pond is ideal for use when pond water is cloudy, dirty, brown or grey in appearance.
For help and information about common problems with Ponds and Water Quality see our Pond FAQ Help Section
- Harmless to filters and all species of fish, plants and water using wildlife.
- Enhances mechanical filtration
- Naturally safe
- 250ml Bottle treats a total of 5,675 ltrs
- 500ml bottle treats a total of 11,350 lts
- 1 litre bottle treats a total of 22,750 ltrs
Ponds can easily become murky owing to suspended fine particles in the water. These might include soil from the garden that has washed in during heavy rain or a bacterial bloom that has occurred in the pond.
If an algae treatment has been used, the dead algae may be kept in suspension by water flow and fish movement. Clear Pond quickly removes these suspensions by clumping the particles together so they either sink to the bottom of the pond or are removed by the pond filter.
Works well in conjunction with Blagdon Interpet Sludge Buster.
Murky, grey or brown ponds.
What we liked:
Clears water fast. Perfect if you have a function or party coming up and need to quickly clarify your pond.
Less than ideal: