Alkaline pond water (pH 7-14) is sometimes caused by using cement around the pond that drops into the water or calcium rich rock around the edge of your pond that allows rain to run over it and into the pond. Once your pond gets above pH 8, it needs reducing to keep the pond water safe. This easy to use product adjusts the pH to keep it safely in the 'Safe range' for a pond which is between 6.5 - 8. (pH must be stable within this range). Treats 5,675 Litres.
- Can be used to decrease pH of your pond when it is too high (alkaline)
- Small size treats 5,675 Litres of pond water
- Value size treats 11,365 Litres of pond water
- Follow instructions carefully as overdosing will cause problems
- Use after checking pH with a test kit, re-test the next day to check the effectiveness and adjust again if necessary
Ponds which require some pH adjustment.
What we liked:
Works effectively to adjust the pH of your pond.
Less than ideal:
DO NOT OVERDOSE. Follow instructions carefully as getting this wrong could have serious negative effects on your pond.