Claytech Divertron Electronic Submersible pumps are ideal for under ground water tanks. The have built into them pressure controllers that control the pump. They have a dry run protection. They are approved of drinking water.
The Claytech Divertron Electronic Submersible Pressure pumps can have flows of up to 95 litres per minute. Suitable for homes of up to 6 taps. This revolutionary design has allowed the electronic on and off control to be incorporated into the body of this sump pump.
- Fully submersible pump, up to depth of 12 metres
- 15 metre power cable
- High head pumping height
- Fits down narrow sumps, minimum width of only 16 cm.
- Clean water only. No particles greater than 1 mm
- Ato starts & stops when you need water.
- Loss of prime protection.
Under ground water tanks. Rain water tanks where no room for seperate pump controllers.
What we liked:
Compact design. High quality Italian design. Compact for small manhole covers.
Less than ideal: