Claytech Submersible Sump pumps are made to a high quality. Italian designed & originally made in Italy but now some are made in China.
Claytech Submersible sump pumps are made to a high standard. Italian designed sump pumps which can be used in small service pits 25 cm x 25 cm. There is 2 models in this range C6 & C9. They are designed to be used for clean water only. They have an internal float switch. The pump can also be set to manually overide the float switch.
- All models supplied with Automatic floatswitch built into the pump body
- 10 metre power cable
- Suitable for clean water only.
- sturdy handle to hang pump with
- male threaded, verticle outlet on top of pump
- Not suitable for dirty water, run off, septic tanks, construction sites or ponds/fountains
- 3 year warranty
- Handle max particle size of 5 mm.
- Not designed for continuous use.
Clean water, fresh water, rainwater,
What we liked:
Can fit into small spaces, small sump stations. Vetrical outlet on top of pump. Internal float mechanism.
Less than ideal:
Nothing that we can see.