This stand will ensure fountain nozzles stand up straight, when not attached to a pump. There was nothing on the market so we have made one up using a variety of plumbing parts. You can use multiple stands to set up multiple fountains from the one pump or even use on the return of a pressure filter in some instances to create a fountain. Great if your pump must go on one edge of a pond for easy access or to reach your power source and you want your fountain on the other side or in the middle.
1/2" Fountain Stand Kit
- Suites Eden, Tornado AHYN03, any 1/2" Oase nozzles or any nozzle with a male 1/2" BSP thread
- Inlet hose tail and clamp for 20mm hose provided
3/4" Fountain Stand Kit
- Suites Tornado AHYN04 or any nozzle with a male 3/4" BSP thread
- Inlet hose tail and clamp for 25mm hose provided
1" Fountain Stand Kit
- Suites Tornado AHYN05, any 1" Oase nozzle or any nozzle with a male 1" BSP thread
- Inlet hose tail and clamp for 32mm hose provided
*** Fountain stands do not include an upright riser. Some fountain nozzles come with this and some do not. You may need to also use a riser to lift your nozzle up above the water level depending on your nozzle and depth of pond.
Placing a fountain in a pond in a separate position to your pond pump connected by a hose.
What we liked:
Can use multiple stands to hold multiple fountain nozzles running from one pump.
Less than ideal:
Nothing whatsoever! Great for it's purpose.