DAB have a great range of high quality sump pumps. The NOVA are perfect for cleaner water applications such as basement sumps or rainwater. The FEKA has a vortex impeller and can handle large particles up to 25mm, suitable for septic applications among other things.
- NOVA is suitable for clean water through to fibreless murky water
- FEKA is suitable for clean water through to sewerage water in septic tanks
- 10m Cable
- 2 Year warranty
- Unique rigid float arm can fit into tighter pits, eliminates problems stemming from corded float switches
- NOVA 200 has no float switch and is for manual operation only
- Built-in thermal and current overload protection
- Very high quality and reliability
- Click here for dimensional drawings
Dewatering, sumps, basement pumping, stormwater, drainage, septic tanks (FEKA only), water transfer.
What we liked:
Very high quality and reliability. The rigid float arm does not get caught on things like the cable type and can fit into smaller sumps.
Less than ideal:
Nothing at all.