The Flojet macerater pumps are perfect for transferring waste and emptying holding tanks into dumping stations.
- Empty holding tanks and avoid dump stations
- Transfer waste from recirculating toilets to main holding tank
- Grinds waste as it pumps
- 13 GPM (49 LPM) flow rate
- Intake Port: Up to 3" (75mm) hose
- Discharge: 1" (25mm) hose barb
- Self-priming flexible impeller features stainless steel wear plate and cutter that reduces particle size to 1/8".
- Exclusive Run-Dry Protection Device automatically shuts off the pump after approximately 20 seconds of run-dry operation, protecting the pump from serious damage.
- Open inlet and 1-1/2" N.P.T (Male) outlet.
- Flojet Macerator pump grinds waste into small particles as it pumps. This allows the use of a 1” hose for waste discharge outlet.
- The Macerator is available with a 1-1/2” combination barb-threaded inlet or a 3” slip fitting inlet. The outlet is a 1” barb fitting.
- Fast holding tank pumps out in only 3-4 minutes for a 30 gallon holding tank.
|18550-000||12 Volt DC||49||0||Nitrile Compound||Stainless Steel|
|Suitable uses||Emptying holding tanks, on recreational vehicles, quicker at dumping stations.|
|Warranty||12 months National Warranty Aust wide|
|Materials used||Impeller: Jabsco Nitrile Compound Macerator: Stainless Steel|
|Electrical||Voltage: 12v DC Amp draw: 16 Watts: 192 Power lead length: 300mm|
|On / Off switch||No|
|Self prime||Self priming, flexible impeller, stainless steel wear plate|
|Inlet/Outlet Ports||Inlet: Will take up to 3" Hose Outlet: 1" ID hose barb|
|Fan cooled motor||No|
|Dimensions||Length: 215mm Height: 105mm Width: 100mm (105mm mounting feet width)|
|Spare Parts||Click here for spare parts|
Pumping waste with large particles.
What we liked:
A macerator pump which cuts soft solids down to size for sending to waste dumping points or septic tanks
Less than ideal:
Nothing at all, another tried and true pump from Flojet.