The portable RV waste pump is designed to greatly improve one of the least desirable functions of the RV experience. It cleanly handles both the black and the grey water from your holding tanks with this self priming, powerful macerator pump. The pump housing is designed to connect onto the standard three inch waste outlet. Six foot power leads with plug may be permanently attached to the vehicle or battery clips may be attached for complete portability. The discharge port is a standard garden hose connector and the macerator section grinds waste down to a particle size of 1/8" maximum.This allows you to pump longer distances and empty your holding tanks into a portable tank, toilet, sewer clean-out port or septic tank.
- Connects directly to the RV waste outlet
- Eliminates 3" sewer hose
- Garden hose discharge port
- Fresh water rinse capabilities
- Remote handheld on/off switch with 6’ wire harness
- Ability to dump longer distances
- Ability to drain holding tanks at home
- Easy cleanup and storag
- Rugged portable storage case
Pumping waste with large particles.
What we liked:
A macerator pump which cuts soft solids down to size for sending to waste dumping points or septic tanks
Less than ideal:
Nothing at all, another tried and true pump from Flojet.