The Flojet Duplex is available in various performance ranges, voltages and with a choice of diaphragm and check valve materials, making it easily adaptable to a diverse range of applications.
The Flojet 2100 series is self-priming.
It may be located several feet from the tank, above or below the liquid level (it is not a submersible pump.)
For vertical pump mounting be sure that the motor is located on top.
Pump head may be rotated in 90° increments to simplify plumbing.
- Can run dry without damage and handle liquids up to 54°C (130°F).
- Duplex Diaphragm Design eliminates troublesome shaft seal.
- No metal contact with liquid being pumped.
- Ball bearing drive throughout pump and motor assures longer pump life.
- Excellent self-priming capability. Pump may be located above the liquid level.
- Powerful, permanent magnet motor with low current draw and long life brushes.