The Flojet Quad is available in various performance ranges, voltages and with a choice of diaphragm and check valve materials, making it easily adaptable to a diverse range of applications
The Flojet 4300-343 is self-priming. It may be located several feet from the tank, above or below the liquid level (it is not a submersible pump).
For vertical pump mounting be sure that the motor is located on top. This will prevent water from entering the motor chamber in event of a leak.
- Built-in pressure switch automatically starts and stops pump instantaneously when discharge valve opens and closes
- Compact design and plug-in port fitting make installation easy.
- Can run dry without damage and handle liquids up to 54°C (130°F).
- No metal contact with liquid being pumped.
- Ball bearing drive throughout pump and motor assures longer pump life.
- Excellent self-priming capability. Pump may be located above the liquid level.
- Powerful, permanent magnet motor with low current draw and long life brushes.
A wide variety of agricultural and industrial purposes.
What we liked:
Flojet is the top brand for these kinds of diaphragm pumps. Don't be fooled by cheap copies. Full range of spare parts in stock at Creative Pumps and available quickly.
Less than ideal:
Nothing at all, Flojet make the highest quality diaphragm pumps.