Flojet BW5000 series is a self-priming water bottle pump. These flojet pumps can be used on bottled water to feed a tap, for fridges & Coffee machines. 2 Models available.
It may be located several feet from the tank, above or below the liquid level (it is not a submersible pump). It is available in either a single or double bottle draw. The suction lance has a float inside which automatically switches the pump on. This float also switches the system off when no water is available. There is a back flow valve to prevent water from flowing back into the bottle.
For vertical pump mounting be sure that the motor is located on top. This will prevent water from entering the motor chamber in event of a leak.
- Built-in pressure switch automatically starts and stops pump instantaneously when discharge valve opens and closes
- Compact design and plug-in port fitting make installation easy.
- Float switch for automatic shut-off when bottle is empty
- Built in check valve to prevent back flow.
- Pump module has on/off switch
- Universal seal cap to fit most bottled water.
- Maximum flows of 4 litres per minute.
- Ideal for fridges not near mains water.
- Great for coffee machines, icemakers, drink water stations.
|FloJet Model No||Voltage||L/min
|Suitable Uses||Pressure water supply to a coffee machine, ice maker, water fountain, in the office, home, mobile home, boat or weekender.|
|Warranty||12 months National Warranty Aust wide|
|Electrical||Voltage: 230v AC Amp draw: 0.3A Power lead length: 1.0m with 3 pin plug|
|Pressure switch||Yes - Cut out pressure: 40 PSI (2.76 bar)|
|Length of inlet hose||1.2 m|
|Self prime||Up to 1.0m maximum|
|Liquid Temperature||54°C Maximum|
|Connections Included||1 x T handle for single and 2 with dual bottle units.|
|Dimensions||Length: 216mm Height: 80mm Width: 137mm|
|Cleaning / Sanitising the unit||Cleaning Instructions|
|Manufacturers Manual||Instruction Manual|
Coffee machines, ice makers, drink stations, cafes, baristas, food trucks
What we liked:
Flojet is the top brand for these kinds of pumps. Don't be fooled by cheap copies. Full range of spare parts in stock at Creative Pumps and available quickly.
Less than ideal:
Nothing at all, Flojet make the highest quality beverage pumps.