The Flojet Air operated diaphragm pumps are ultra efficient air pumps. These air operated pumps are able to be operated with either air or CO² with pressures up to 6.9 bar.
- Designed for dispensing BIB syrups, juice concentrates and condiments, which have pulp, particulate or are highly viscous.
- Enlarged diameter check valves, capable of passing pulp and particulate easily.
- Highest flow rate available.
- Capable of CO2 inlet pressures up to 90psi (6.2bar).
- Ultimate performance and reliability with extended service life.
- Built-in auto shutoff, automatically shuts off pump when bag is empty and restarts when a full bag is connected.
- Quiet operation with exhaust muffler.
- Easy installation with all quick disconnect ports.
- High CO2 inlet supply capability, exceeds FCB machine requirements.
|Materials used||Body: Polypropylene Diaphragms: Santo Valves: EPDM|
|Suitable for||Juice, Condiments, BIB syrups, food products etc|
|Air Supply Pressure||Up to: 90 PSI (6.2 bar)|
|Liquid Temperature Range||Min: 1.5 °C - Max: 48.9°C|
|Self prime||Up to 1.83m|
|Product "In" port fitting||3/8" (9,52mm) barbed straight port (Stainless steel)|
|Product "Out" port fitting||3/8" (9,52mm) barbed straight port (Stainless steel)|
|Air - inlet port filling||1/4" (6.35mm) barbed straight port (Brass)|
|Port options||See accessories or Click here for Spare Parts|
|Dimensions||Length: 115mm Height: 134mm Width: 81mm
Click here for dimensional drawing
|Accessories||Air - JG push in 1/4" O.B.
Fluid - 1/4" & 1/2" straight (stainless steel)
A wide variety of agricultural and industrial purposes.
What we liked:
Flojet is the top brand for these kinds of diaphragm pumps. Don't be fooled by cheap copies. Full range of spare parts in stock at Creative Pumps and available quickly.
Less than ideal:
Nothing at all, Flojet make the highest quality diaphragm pumps.