FLOJET Industrial LF Pumps are designed for a wide range of applications and are constructed from a selection of materials suitable for handling a broad range of chemicals.
The LF series of diaphragm pumps are self-priming and can be run dry without harm.
They are intended for intermittent duty cycles but can be run continuously for short periods of time.
The higher the duty cycle the shorter the expected life of the pump.
This ultra compact pump uses the duplex diaphragm design to deliver flow and pressure comparable to much larger pumps.
- Sealed pressure switch automatically starts and stops pump when discharge valve opens and closes
- Self-priming so pump can be located above supply tank.
- Can run dry for extended periods of time without damage.
- Built-in thermal protector.
- Low amp draw for battery powered applications.
A wide variety of agricultural and industrial purposes.
What we liked:
Flojet is the top brand for these kinds of diaphragm pumps. Don't be fooled by cheap copies. Full range of spare parts in stock at Creative Pumps and available quickly.
Less than ideal:
Nothing at all, Flojet make the highest quality diaphragm pumps.