These beverage pumps are popular industry wide. Spare parts and replacements available.
- Designed for water, alkaline, soaps, alcohols and ketones.
- Capable of CO2 inlet pressures up to 80psi (5.6 bar).
- Ultimate performance and reliability with extended service life.
- Built-in auto shutoff, automatically shuts off pump when bag is empty and restarts when a full bag is connected.
- Quiet operation when exhaust muffler is fitted.
- Easy installation with all quick disconnect ports.
- High CO2 inlet supply capability, exceeds FCB machine requirements.
|Model No||Max Flow||PSI
|N5100 - 040||7.3 lpm||20 to 80||Santoprene||Santoprene|
|Materials used||Body: Acetal Copolymer Diaphragms: Santoprene Valves: Santoprene|
|Suitable for:||Potable water, alkaline, soaps, alcohols, ketones|
|Air Supply Pressure||Up to: 80 PSI (5.6 bar)|
|Liquid Temperature Range||Min: 4.4 °C - Max: 48.9°C|
|Self Prime||Up to 8.5m|
|Product "In" port fitting||3/8" (9.5mm) barbed straight port|
|Product "Out" port fitting||3/8" (9.5mm) barbed straight port|
|Air - inlet port filling||1/4" (6.3mm) barbed straight port|
|Port options||See accessories|
|Dimensions||Length: 157mm Height: 105mm Width: 61mm|
|Made in:||USA / China|
|Accessories||Air - JG push in 1/4" O.B.
Fluid - 1/4" & 1/2" straight (stainless steel)
A wide variety of agricultural and industrial purposes.
What we liked:
Flojet is the top brand for these kinds of diaphragm pumps. Don't be fooled by cheap copies. Full range of spare parts in stock at Creative Pumps and available quickly.
Less than ideal:
Nothing at all, Flojet make the highest quality diaphragm pumps.