The Laguna Maxflo pumps are ideal for pressure and gravity pond filters. Koi fish and turtle waste is handled with ease. Comes complete with a three year Australia Wide warranty. Good bi-level suction from above and below and a large surface area ensures good water movement without clogging.
The Laguna Max-Flo range are by far our most popular selling pump for pumping to external filters such as pressure filters or gravity filters. Very well priced for the high build quality and reliability. They keep going year after year and use minimal power. Also very popular for use with waterfalls and spillways due to the low running costs and buy price.
- 3 year warranty - Including impeller
- Vortex impeller design for solids
- Ceramic shaft - suitable for salt water
- Rated for 24/7 continuous use
- Incredibly low power use
- Fantastic value for money. Reliability has been superb
- Thermal overload shut off protection in-built
- Can handle large solids up to 10mm depending on the model
- 10m cable on all models makes it plug and play, no electricion required. Hint: do not cut the plug to install, it will almost certainly void your warranty - as with most pond pumps
- Made in Italy
- Simple Pond Kits are available which include a pump, matching filter, pond hose and fittings - click here
- Replacement impellers and spare parts available - click here
External filters, waterfalls, streams, water features.
What we liked:
The 3 year warranty on both pump and impeller. Very low running costs due to low wattage. An excellent pump for filters such as Oase or Laguna. Unique ‘Click Fit’ fastenings for easy connection. Anti-leaf ribs to assure continued suction.
Less than ideal: