The Laguna Pressure-flo range is our most popular selling pressure filter. The right Laguna pump and filter, correctly sized for you pond, will keep your pond water crystal clear for many years.
Pressure filters are installed outside of the pond and can be buried up to the lid so they can be integrated into your landscape. Because it is a pressurised system, you can then run the return pipe from the filter up into a waterfall or spillway to create a beautiful water feature while keeping your pond clean at the same time.
The backflush system and integrated filter sponge cleaning handles make it a breeze to clean out and really helps to cut down on maintanence.
- Three functions - Biological, Mechanical & UV-C
- UVC keeps water crystal clear and from turning green by killing microsopic floating algae
- Biological filtration component creates an environment that good bacteria can grow to reduce ammonia and other toxins in your pond
- Mechanical filtration (sponges) removes sediment and dead organic matter from
- Backflush sytem with handles to compress and clean sponges whilst flushing
- 3 year warranty
- Full range of spare parts available - click here
- Note this is not a pump, only a filter and must be matched with an appropriate sized filter pump that sits in the pond (see diagram below).
- Cleaning indicator on top of filter so that you know when it is getting full
- Made in Italy
- Replacement Bio-media available (site in the bottom of some models) - click Here
- Simple Laguna Pond Kits are available including pump, matching filter, hose and fittings - click here
Any pond where filtered water is required. In particular when water is to be pumped to a higher level such as a waterfall or feature.
What we liked:
The solid Italian construction. The high wattage of the UV lamps. The clear water guarantee. The cleaning indicator pops up when the filter is in need of cleaning. Every model has a back wash system that is very easy to use. UV lamp “on” indicator. Great value for money.
Less than ideal:
Pressure filters in general are not ideal for Koi or Turtles, the better option would be a gravity filter, However, if a waterfall is in use with a single pump for both filtering and the waterfall, a pressure filter may be the only option, other than using 2 pumps.