The Oase Aquamax 8000 and 14000 are excellent pumps for use with swimming ponds. These 2 pumps need to have flooded suction (be installed outside the pond, below water level usually in a box or pump chamber). They are also ideal when you don't want a pump or cables to be seen in the pond.
- High performance OASE motor
- Perfect for swimming ponds as they are installed externally and eliminate the risk of electric shock for swimmers in case of a fault
- Great for formal ponds as there are no cables or pumps installed inside the pond
- Pumps coarse debris up to 8mm in size.
- Ball joint with infinite pivot range facilitates hose connection
- Including special hose adapter with threaded collar for connecting hose sizes 1 " , 1 1/4 " and 1 1/2"
- 3+2 year guarantee
- Very efficient
- Can be installed with Oase Aquamax Eco Satellite Cage in pond to protect from leaves
10m cable on all models makes it plug and play, no electricion required. Hint: do not cut the plug to install, it will almost certainly void your warranty - as with most pond pumps
Filters, streams, low waterfalls, swimming ponds, formal ponds and pond circulation
What we liked:
Everything. The features and attention to detail are superb, Aquamax dry is the best filter pump on the market. 5 year warranty excluding wearing parts
Less than ideal:
The pumping height may not suit some applications.