Oase Aquamax is an ideal pump for ponds, streams or waterfalls when used with or without gravity or pressure filters. The specially designed impeller, allows debris and solids up to 8mm to pass through en route to the filter system. The strainer is simple to disassemble and to clean, neither pump nor hose need to be dismantled. With a life expectancy about 10 times longer, and up to a 75% savings on running cost over most pumps, there is no doubt that Aquamax is a superb pump. Oase pumps are without doubt the finest pumps available in Australia for any given project. The cost of these German made pumps may be a little higher initially, but you will save in the long run. The practical design along with quality and range of accessories is second to none.
High performance OASE motor
- Electronically controllable
- Pumps coarse debris up to 8mm in size.
- Ball joint with infinite pivot range facilitates hose connection
- Including special hose adapter with threaded collar for connecting hose sizes 3/4 " , 1 " , 1 1/4 " and 1 1/2"
- 5 year guarantee on pump (3 years for 2500 model) with 1 year guarantee on the Impeller
- The best type of pump to use with the Oase Filtoclear Pressure Filters or Oase Biotec/Biosmart Gravity Filters
10m cable on all models makes it plug and play, no electricion required. Hint: do not cut the plug to install, it will almost certainly void your warranty - as with most pond pumps
Filters, streams, low waterfalls and pond circulation.
What we liked:
Everything. The features and attention to detail are superb, Aquamax is the best filter pump on the market. 5 year warranty. Save money and time with an ultra efficient pump that lasts twice as long.
Less than ideal:
The pumping height may not suit some water feature applications.