Oase Aquamax is an ideal pump for ponds, streams or waterfalls when used with or without gravity or pressure filters. The specially designed impeller, allows debris and solids up to 8 mm to pass through en route to the filter system. The strainer is simple to disassemble and to clean, neither pump nor hose need to be dismantled. With a longer life expectancy, up to a 75% savings on running cost over most pumps, there is no doubt that Aquamax is a superb pump. Oase pumps are without doubt the finest pumps available in Australia for any given project. The cost of these German designed pumps may be a little higher initially, but you will save in the long run. The practical design along with quality and range of accessories is second to none.
High performance OASE motor
- Electronically controllable
- Pumps coarse debris up to 8mm in size.
- Ball joint with infinite pivot range facilitates hose connection
- Including special hose adapter with threaded collar for connecting hose sizes 3/4 " , 1 " , 1 1/4 " and 1 1/2"
- 5 year guarantee* on pump (3 years for 2500 model) with 1 year guarantee on the Impeller *once warranty is registered with Oase
- The best type of pump to use with the Oase Filtoclear Pressure Filters or Oase Biotec/Biosmart Gravity Filters
- Replacement impellers available - click here
10m cable on all models makes it plug and play, no electricion required. Hint: do not cut the plug to install, it will almost certainly void your warranty - as with most pond pumps
Filters, streams, low waterfalls and pond circulation.
What we liked:
Everything. The features and attention to detail are superb, Aquamax is the best filter pump on the market. 5 year warranty*. Save money and time with an ultra efficient pump.
Less than ideal:
The pumping height may not suit some water feature applications.