Reefe pressure pumps are a good quality pump which are ideal for pumping rain water into you home and garden.
- The Reefe pressure pumps have maximum flows of between 52 and 95 litres per minute.
- They can supply between 35 and 50 metres of head pressure. Which mean they can be used for 2 storey homes.
- The automatic pressure control cuts in and starts the pumps when a lost of pressure within the system is detected. This means it will turn on when you turn your tap on and turn off when you turn it off automatically.
- The pumps all have stainless steel shafts and impellers.
- All of these pressure pumps have 25 mm or 1" BSP inlet and outlet threads.
- 2 year warranty on all of these pressure pumps.
- Certified to AS4020 for potable water (Drinking water)
- Suction up to 8m.
- Motor has double ball bearings and stainless steel shafts.
- Equipped with 2 metre power cord and plug.
- For domestic, agricultural and commercial applications.
- For use with clean liquids without abrasives.
- Must be kept undercover out of the rain (below your tank or deck or under a pump cover).
Any application where automatic activation is required. Including domestic, agricultural and commercial applications.
What we liked:
The quality very good. Our customers have been very happy, no negative feedback. Wonderful value for money.
Less than ideal:
Nothing that we have found for the price point.