Rule's range of centrifugal pumps can be submersed straight into the liquid you want to pump or they can be installed in-line using the hose barbs at either end. "Plus" models suitable for safe diesel transfer. Rule pumps are very common in the marine industry and for general problem solving. A very handy pump to have around.
- Suitable for fresh or salt water
- IL200P, IL280P and IL500P safe and suitable for diesel (P = Plus Models)
- Quick transfer with no spillage
- Bait tank aeration, water transfer, deck showers, deck wash
- Water Systems to 80 ºC (60 ºC for model IL200)
- Continuous rating but should not be run dry for long periods
- These pumps are not suitable for petrol, petroleum products, or any product with a flash point below 37°C
Transferring various liquids from one container to another without 240v power.
What we liked:
Small in size makes it ideal for pumping out of containers with a small opening.
Less than ideal:
Head height and flow may not be enough for some situations