SHURflo 2088 Series demand pumps provide the same reliability as the 12VDC version except in a 24 VDC capacity. They are ideal in industrial applications that require flow rates up to 3.6 GPM (14.0 l/min) with low amp draw.
- Used in a variety of spraying, and transferring applications
- These 24 VDC pumps are ideal for off road or road maintenance equipment applications.
- Continuous duty model have heat exchange fins attached.
- Self Priming up to 12 vertical feet (3.7m)
- Can run dry without damage
- Built-in check valve (may vary by model) prevents back flow through the pump
- Chemical resistant materials
- Automatic demand
|Suitable uses||Water transfer, spraying applications and dispensing etc.|
|Suitable liquids||Some chemicals, nutrients, sea water and fresh water etc - Click here for material charts|
|Warranty||12 months National Warranty|
|Materials Used||Pump Head: Ryton Diaphragms: Santoprene Valves: Santoprene|
|Electrical||Voltage: 24v DC Amp draw: 2.73A Watts: Power lead length: 400mm|
|Suction Strainer||Not included|
|Liquid Temperature||54°C Maximum|
|Inlet/Outlet Ports||1/2" male MSPT|
|Dimensions||Length: 3150mm Height: 113mm Width: 127mm|
|Accessories||Click here for accessory index|
A wide variety of agricultural and industrial purposes.
What we liked:
Very high quality pumps from a trusted brand Shurflo.
Less than ideal:
Nothing at all, widely used throughout the industry.