Tornado Feature Algae Blocks are a very simple, effective solution for algae in small ponds and water features. Each block treats 800L of pond water and dissolves over time (can also be broken up into 4 pieces which each treat 200L for smaller ponds). Best used preventative or after manually removing most of the algae if it is a heavy infestation. NOT TO BE USED WITH FISH.
- Not suitable for ponds with fish or plants - ornamental water features only
- Treats 800L per block or can be broken on to 4 parts which treat 200L each
- Tornado Fish Pond Algae Block available for ponds with fish - Click Here
- Blocks dissolve over 1-2 weeks depending on conditions and circulation
- Do not use in ponds without a pond pump running
- Repeat if algae re-appears
- Do not overdose or use another block until previous block has fully dissolved
Small water features without fish or plants that have an algae problem.
What we liked:
Very easy to use, 1/4 of a block treats 200l of water and you just drop it into your water feature.
Less than ideal:
Harder to measure and less effective than liquid alternatives. Toxic to fish, ornamental features only.