Tornado Fish Pond Algae Blocks are a very simple, effective solution for algae in small fish ponds. Each block treats 800L of pond water and dissolves over time (can also be broken up into 4 pieces which each treat 200L for smaller ponds). Best used preventative or after manually removing most of the algae if it is a heavy infestation.
- Suitable for ponds with fish or aquatic plants
- Treats 800L per block or can be broken on to 4 parts which treat 200L each
- Tornado Feature Pond Algae Block available for ponds without fish - Click Here
- Blocks dissolve over 1-2 weeks depending on conditions and circulation
- Do not use in ponds without a pond pump running
- Repeat if algae re-appears
- Do not overdose or use another block until previous block has fully dissolved
Small ponds and water features with plants or fish.
What we liked:
Very easy to use. 1/4 of a block treats 200l of water, just throw it in your pond.
Less than ideal: