The Ubbink Air Solar 100 Outdoor Pond Air Pump is a great option for aerating a small fish pond or water feature. If there is no power available or it is difficult to run a cable, a solar power pond air pump is your ideal solution. No electricity or running costs.
- Solar powered - no running costs or cable required
- Comes with air tube, air stone and garden stake for solar panel
- Helps to add oxygen to your pond water to reduce algae and keep fish healthy
- No battery or on/off switch - runs constantly when there is enough sunlight on the panel
- 3m connection cable
- 120 L/H air flow
- IP65 solar panel and IP44 pump for outdoor installation
- Easy to install, just plug and play. No electrician required
- Max immersion depth for air stone is 0.5m
- Great for small ponds or water features, not suitable for large ponds. Works very well in conjunction with a solar pond pump for circulation
- Good quality brand (Ubbink) with 2 year warranty
Small ponds and water features. Helps to reduce aerate the water to reduce algae and keep fish healthy.
What we liked:
Very easy to install, unique product.
Less than ideal:
Not suitable for larger ponds.