The Zenit GR Blue range of Grinder / Cutter pumps is suitable for all manner of unstrained waste water including those that contain filaments or fibers or other soft solids. The pump features a special grinding and cutting system which breaks down solids into smaller sizes so they can pass through the pump. Suitable for domestic and heave duty applications.
- Chromium steel cutter and cast iron grinding vane impeller for handling dirty water
- Available with a float switch for automatic operations, can also be purchased without float on request
- Fully submersible, non corrosive materials
- Silicon carbide mechanical seals
- High quality Italian design for long life
- Very robust for heavy duty applications
- Can handle water from PH6 to PH14
- IECEx approval - suitable for hazardous situations that other pumps may not be
Sewerage, wasterwater, greywater, rainwater, anything with soft solids or dirty water.
What we liked:
Manufactured to a very high standard. Can handle very dirty water and slurries with ease. Reliable.
Less than ideal:
Nothing at all. Very good product.