Items cannot be returned unless faulty and inside the warranty period.
See National Warranties for detailed warranty info
If faulty, or to request a return, please fill out the warranty form at the bottom of this page.
We will perform an initial assessment and email you any relevant authorisation or return instructions. When we receive the returned product/s we will exchange, repair or refund the product cost if your claim is approved.
*** Do not send anything back here without receiving authorisation from us first, either by phone or when we respond to the form you fill out on this page ***
Please note: Cutting the supplied 240v plug off of a pump, filter or other electrical item purchased from us will almost always void the warranty. If you send a product back to us with no plug or a shortened cord it is unlikely we will be able to assess it for warranty and we will most likely send it back to you and reject the claim. Keep your plug and electrical cord in tact.
You are entitled to a full refund when there has been a breach of your statutory conditions and you cancel the contract.
These breaches can occur if the goods you bought:
- Do not do what they are supposed to do.
- Were purchased for a particular purpose relying on the trader's advice and the goods don't do what the trader said they would.
- Don't match the description or sample given to you by the trader.
You are not entitled to a refund if you:
- Simply changed your mind about something you have bought.
- Are responsible for the fault/defect.
- Were advised of the fault/defect at the time of purchase.
- Discover that the item can be purchased cheaper elsewhere.
Return freight is the customers responsibility. For your protection we suggest that you use a traceable and insured method of shipping
Items that cannot be returned:
- Items that we do not normally stock and have been ordered especially for you,
- Items that have been custom made or cut length cable such as pond liner, some custom spillways, hose or low voltage lighting cable etc
- Products at "special prices"(excluding discount)
**Any item that is either, returned damaged or is not faulty will be returned to you. Freight costs will apply if the product/s are returned to you due to the above terms not being followed. This fee will be determined by Creative Pumps etc based on the returned items condition.
Please pack carefully as damage or loss during return transport is your responsibility
Because we have no control over the installation and use of electrical and mechanical equipment, these items may be subject to return for repair only. Although we regret that we cannot refund or exchange all electrical and mechanical items once they have been installed, we will be more than happy to assist you with warranty and non-warranty repair claims.
If unsure please contact us.