Prep Watercrete is a plastisised cement powder suitable for patching and repairing a multitude of awkward repair problems both above and below water.
Patching and repairing leaks and cracks in swimming pools, water tanks, dams, ponds etc. Just mix with a little water and knead into a workable putty, then it's ready to use. No need to drain out precious water.
- Easy to mix
- Easy to use
- Bonds to concrete, masonry, wood, steel and fibreglass
- For use under water and above water
- Bonds tiles underwater
- Adheres to most solid services
- Compressive strength of 2000 psi
- Sets in 5 minutes underwater
- Safe for drinking water
- Made in Australia
- MSDS available by request
Repairing minor damage to pond surfaces such as concrete or fibreglass.
What we liked:
Very unique and useful product which can get you out of a jam. Can set underwater!
Less than ideal: