Acqua and Co have a fantastic range of floating fountains and aerators. The Force 7.2 operates below the surface and does not spray any water into the air, mixing water from lower parts of the pond and adding oxygen to the water in the process, helping to remove algae.
- The Force 7.2 subsurface option is hidden below the surface of the water and does not create a fountain, while still providing significant aeration and mixing water from lower depths at the same time.
- Very reliable
- High performance for a low cost
- Must be installed by licensed electrician
- Does not come assembled due to the risk of breakage when shipping. Must be assembled on site
- Comes with 20m of electrical cable as standard (not wired up). Can be ordered with custom cable lengths, please call us for a quote
- Available as single phase or 3 phase. Specify when ordering to avoid delays
- Additional shipping charges may apply to these items depending on your location
Any pond large area of water, particularly for dams and lakes which are prone to algae outbreaks or which require a beautiful fountain.
What we liked:
The Force is used to break down the lower levels below by adding oxygen at a depth of up to 1 metre. The Force is a floating surface float with its motor located below, the motor axis can be positioned to up to 35° above or below the horizontal position.
Less than ideal: