The Blagdon Midipond range of Pond Pumps are a true multi purpose pump. They can take solids of up to 4mm which makes them suitable for pumping to gravity filters or pressure filters outside of the pond. They also come with fountain nozzle attachments for aeration and beautiful displays and can be connected to waterfalls or other water features.
- Vortex impeller design to handle solids going out to filters - up to 4mm
- Comes with unique fountain nozzle attachments and flow adjustment valve
- Large cage takes a long time to block
- Efficient and quiet operation
- Durable construction and with a 3 year warranty
- Suitable to run 24/7
- Can be used in fresh or salt water
Pumping to external filters (pressure or gravity), able to be used as a stand alone fountain pump, great for both fountain and a pond feature.
What we liked:
An ideal pump for external filters such as the smaller Blagdon Minipond of Pondone Claritec and flow adjustment via an inline valve. It also has several fountain nozzles included with the pump, if it fits thru the cage it can pass thru the nozzle.
Less than ideal:
Nothing at all