This is a replacement electronic pressure control unit. When placed atop your pressure pump it will turn it into a pressure system. This means that it will detect when a tap opens in your system and automatically turn the pump on. It will also turn it off as it closes. They are usually sold with pumps and are generally purchased to replace units that have worn out or stopped working when the pump beneath it is working well. Can also be used to replace an old pressure switch and pressure tank setup.
- Stops the pump when there is now ater available to protect the pump from running dry
- Restarts pump after power failure
- 25mm BSP (1") inlet and outlet
- Plug and play leads means no electrician required with compatible pumps
- In built pressure gauge which aids with troubleshooting
- Drinking water AS/NZS4020 approved
- Cut in pressure set to 2.2 bar