The Oase Aquamax Eco Premium range has a capability of using a 'Satellite' suction cage in addition to its own substantial case. This unique feature means that you can pull in dirty water and other debris from two areas of the pond at the same time to eliminate dead spots. It can also be installed externally which makes it an option for swim ponds. This is in our opinion the best pump you can buy for pond filtration. Oase also offer a low voltage 12v version of the 6000 and 12000 which is a safer option, ideal for swim ponds.
- Remote Satellite suction cage. All Aquamax ECO Premium pumps can be fitted with the remote inlet cage which is unique and reduces cleaning. Optional extra, sold separately.
- The best type of pump to use with the Oase Filtoclear Pressure Filters or Oase Biotec/Biosmart Gravity Filters
- Two Inlets, One Outlet. The second inlet has four different steps for flow regulation. Alternatively instead of using the Satellite case, you can connect the second inlet to one of the Oase Surface Skimmers and pull in the floating debris from the surface of the pond. No other pump can offer these capabilities
- Flow Regulation. Electronic (seasonal) and Manual adjustment possible.
- Energy efficient motors - Lower running costs.
- Lowest possible maintenance - No filter foam to clean, the housing acts as a filter.
- Tested for over 30,000 hours continuous operation
- Supplied with a step hose adapter tail.... 25, 32 38 & 50mm
- Unique impeller, virtually clog free
- Three large impeller blades to handle solids.
- The large strainer allows debris such as (Koi) waste or dead plants up to 10/11mm to pass through.
- OASE guarantees the Aquamax pumps for continuous running, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - for up to 5 years. (One year guarantee on Impeller)
- Low Voltage options available
- 10m cable on all models makes it plug and play, no electricion required. Hint: (do not cut the plug to install, it will almost certainly void your warranty - as with most pond pumps)
- Suitable for swimming ponds when installed externally (also see Aquamax Dry)
Pressure or gravity feed filters
What we liked:
Everything. The features and attention to detail is superb, in particular the second inlet that can be used either for a skimmer or as a second inlet for dirty water. The best filter pump we have ever seen. 5 year warranty.
Less than ideal:
Nothing, it is the perfect pump for filters. A completely versatile pump.